Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Planning a trip in advance not only lets you relax while you travel but it also saves your time and money. Below are our top 5 reasons to plan your travel arrangements in advance.
5) Availability - By planning in advance there are better dates and availability allowing you to book your desired accommodations, car rental, flights and more.
4) Itinerary logistics – Planning an itinerary is essential. Having an outline of transportation schedules, driving distances and terrain maximize your time abroad.
3) Knowledge Enhances Experiences - You'll make the most of your trip by becoming familiar with the history & culture of your destination(s), as well as what to see while you're there, before you travel.
2) Money Saver - With advance planning you can take advantage of any early booking discounts that are available from travel suppliers.
1) Avoid Unwelcome Surprises - At Borton Overseas we have heard stories of travelers arriving at their destination only to discover there is a festival or conference filling every hotel room in the town, forcing them to sleep in their car or at a undesirable hotel. Others arrived at the attraction they wanted to visit only to find it closed for repairs. Avoid unwelcome surprises and save yourself stress by planning in advance.